Tuesday, June 23, 2009

How Can I Help??

My dear friend:

Here is only what I have found so far.

1. I am not very tech savvy but if this would be helpful I am happy to make purchase.. you tell me. Additional info below...
http://www.sharewareupdate.com/search/proxy+site/

SAMPLE:
Complete Anonymous Web Surfing 3.3
Complete Anonymous Web Surfing is an internet utility to hide your IP address while you are browsing the web. IP address is your internet identification number which is detectable by any web site that you visit. Complete Anonymous Web Surfing is fully...

Publisher:
PC Mesh
Size:
1.5 MB
Price:

2. I also have a domain name which is hosted on GoDaddy which I intended for a website. Nothing is set up right now. If this may be helpful, anyone is welcomed to it! Please let me know ..

I continue searching.
** As I use my laptop from work, I am unable to set up a proxy server with this because I do not have admin privileges, but if there is something I can do that I am unaware of - please tell me and I am happy to.

Thinking of you and hoping all the best!!!

In Peace,
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment